About The Program
The BCHA has partnered with GreenStep’s EcoFund program to help hotels generate a budget to invest in the energy efficiency opportunities identified by the Energy Analyst, and to generate a revenue stream for the BCHA to invest in research and advocacy.
Benefits To Members
GreenStep’s EcoFund program helps hotels invest in large energy efficiency, water conservation and waste reduction projects that save money while reducing their carbon footprint. Hotels that participate in the EcoFund program will also receive:
- Help obtaining budget pricing quotes for top identified projects
- A prioritized list of energy conservation projects based on budget, ROI and payback
- Support selecting contractors for prioritized projects
- Support applying for rebates for completed projects
- Creation of an annual energy, carbon footprint, and cost reduction report
- Creation of an annual project spotlight to communicate completed projects and related reductions in environmental impacts and carbon footprint
- Where appropriate, support accessing the FortisBC Commercial Custom Design incentive program
- Guidance to work towards achieving Energy Star Certification
- Help setting a science-based carbon reduction goal
How to Get Started
Sign up now to receive your free energy efficiency and business case analysis. To reserve your spot for this program now, click here.