COMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
COMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR | Co-op student
Born and raised in Mumbai, India, Rishil is an undergraduate student at the University of British Columbia. He is currently studying Business Management while specializing in Marketing and Business Analytics.
As a Communications Administrative Coordinator, Rishil brings a variety of experience having done a few internships in large as well as small organization. His most notable achievement is him co-founding an informal non-profit organization called Crescent Hearts, with two of his equally passionate friends. He has worked in the service industry, the entertainment industry, as well as the education industry, and is always eager to learn and expand his skillset.
Going for a run, exploring Vancouver through hikes, and binge-watching sitcoms and thrillers on Netflix are some of the ways he likes to unwind and enjoy life.
the fun stuff
- What animal do you think most closely matches your personality?
- I believe a dog, I’m friendly and I love eating, sleeping, and running around.
- What’s your favourite famous or inspirational quote?
- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help build theirs.”
- What could you give a 30-minute presentation about with no advance preparation?
- Bollywood – I love watching movies and have grown up around Hindi cinema.
- What did you want to be when you grew up when you were in elementary school?
- Always wanted to be an Actor.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Butter Chicken and Butter Naan.
- Name one thing you’re willing to spend more money on to make sure you get the best quality.
- Shoes for sure!
- Are you more productive in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? Why?
- Definitely evenings. I don't mind getting up early to play some sport though.
- If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
- Ban social media - life was much simpler, and connections were more genuine before its introduction.